ad

Minezone.io legit or scam, review.

Minezone.io legit or scam,review.
Hello friends,today I will show ,is minezone is legit.
 This is free Bitcoin earning totorial.
There is so many website in market that claims that they will provide you free btc mining.All these website are not legit and also all btc mining website are not scam.
Some website are real and they will pay you but most website are scam that can steal your money or can waste your time as well infact time is more important than money.
So beaware of all these kinds of scam site.
Minezone.io

minezone.io is free Bitcoin mining site that is its claim.
Signup for this site is very simple,simply put your wallet id then get started.
Usually real site has long signup process because real sites wants real person on thier sites.

I also signup in minezone.io after signup process I was very happy to see fast Bitcoin mining.And I will get free Bitcoin soon because its mining speed is high.
I was very happy that I will get free btc soon.
This site has minimum withdrawal limit of 0.05 .
And after fee days I reached withdrawal limit of 0.05 .
When I click on withdrawal and then on confirm withdrawal then it showed like this.

They said that to get withdrawal you should buy our plan..
These sites has different plans as well
They also said that pay maintenance fee to get withdrawal.0.001
But when I pay maintenance fee they didn't pay me my Bitcoin earning.
It shows always pending.

So my main point is that "minezone.io is 100% scam site"
There is many real free btc mining site as well ,.we will posts about real site as well so subscribe to our newsletter to get updates via email when we post something new.

Post a Comment

2 Comments